- Back and Sides: Solid Mahogany
- Top: Solid Mahogany
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Scale length: 625mm
- Nut Width: 42mm
- Headfacing: Rosewood
- Slotted headstock
- 14th fret body joint
- Bindings: Faux Tortoise Shell
- Custom Diamond Inlay
- Bridge: Ebony Pyramid
- Der Jung Vintage Open Gear Tuners
- Pick Up: Fishman Matrix VT
Wednesday, 2 December 2015
|Preamp Valves||1 x ECC83, 1 x ECC82|
|Inputs||Guitar Input, MP3/Line|
|Controls||Gain, Overdrive Select, Volume, ISF, Speaker Emulated Output and Headphones, MP3/Line In|
|Channels||2 - Clean, Overdrive|
Marshall MX112 1x12 Speaker Cab
Marshall's MX112 1 x 12" 80-watt cabinet is the perfect match to your DSL15 tube amp head, but it's also a great way to get real Marshall punch without tying yourself down to a massive cab. Made from MDF and loaded with a single Celestion Seventy 80 speaker, this portable cabinet gives you incredibly tight and punchy tone that's perfect onstage and in midsize venues. In addition to its time-tested Marshall tone, the MX112 comes finished in black with white piping, so you know what to expect from a single glance. Plug it in, crank it up, and tear it loose. This Marshall MX112 cabinet was born to rock!
Classic Greenback tone pushed to the limits
With its 12" Celestion Seventy 80 guitar speaker, the Marshall MX112 cabinet gives you modern British tone with gutsy midrange and plenty of top end punch. Celestions are a staple of modern music. Starting in the 1960s, they helped define generations of guitar tone. The Seventy 80 takes the sound of Celestion's classic original G12M Greenback ceramic speaker to the max. Characterized by its hefty bottom end, aggressive mids, crisp highs, and robust volume handling, this speaker sounds great no matter what style of music you play. If you demand British speaker tone, then you're going to be glad you got your Marshall MX112!
- A classic-sounding 1 x 12" Marshall cab you can grab and gig out with
- 1 x Celestion Seventy 80 speaker gives you the hot-rodded tone of an old-school Greenback
- MDF construction covered in black with white piping looks great and easily withstands life on the road
- Top strap handle makes carrying easy
- Decked out with a small Marshall logo
The Marshall C110T Custom Shop Emily Wood Tattoo Series is a limited edition 1 x 10 inch speaker cabinet. The C110T features Celestion-made G10F speaker.
The Marshall C110-T is manufactured in Bletchley from 12mm birch plywood and jointed with 18mm finger joints for optimum strength and although its a small compact cabinet it provides a roaring sound.
The tattoo artist behind this specific amp head is Emily Wood. She has a 'Neo-Traditional' style and felt this project was perfect for her because of how unique the project was, "I thought it sounded like a cool and original idea. It's always interesting to see tattoo artwork in different places".
Features and Specifications
- Style: Marshall Custom Shop Emily Wood Tattoo Limited Edition
- Power Handling: 15w
- Cabinet: Plywood Construction
- Speaker impedance: 16 ohms
- Input type: Mono
- Speaker type: 1x10" Celestion G10F